Thursday, July 5, 2007

Week 5: Online Image Generator - Thing #10

I looked at the listed discovery resources for online image generators. I tried the Caricature Generator on The Generator Blog. The avatars are to be a representation of oneself--yet the selection options seemed limited to blonde, brunette, redhead--and young! I really had trouble relating to avatars! The 4-image avatars are certainly clever and fascinating to watch for a few minutes--but distracting, as well. I tried Speech Agents; they were definitely interesting!

I created an avatar in Yahoo, but was unable to move it to my blog. I received a message from Yahoo that I needed to download a program (Adobe Flash Player 9); when I tried this, I received a message (from my computer) that I did not have the authorization to download this program.

1 comment:

Dolores said...

Oh! I love making up fantasy versions of myself! Only in the virtual world will I be tall and slender. The blond or red hair I can take care of in the real life world. Check out my blog for the 2 avatars I made yesterday. I'm Rocket Girl on the list.
Dolores