Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Week 8: Online Productivity Tools - Thing #18

I created an account in Zoho Writer. The site seemed nicely organized, and movement between tool options seemed easy. I used the Zoho Writer online word processor to create a document. When I tried to publish the document to my blog, I kept receiving a message that a match to my information could not be found. I was able to email the document, as an attachment, to my email.

This is the document that I prepared using Zoho Writer:

Trekker Watchword

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Lao-tzu, The Way of Lao-Tzu
Chinese philosopher (604 BC - 531 BC)
www.quotationspage.com

I looked at the Template Library, and was very impressed with the availability of such a variety of practical templates. I expected to find resume templates; I did not expect to find an "Outline for a Talk" or "Creating Recipe" templates. I saved the recipe template to my "Template Library"; however, I found it difficult to work with to adapt the format to a recipe that I wanted to use. The site offered an extensive and fairly well organized FAQ section; I was not able to find information on templates to assist me with their usage.

No comments: